Hanoi Handcraft Village Motorcycle Tours (OHN01-01)
- Trip Valid: 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2015
- Tour Code: OHN01-01
- Duration: Full day
- Style: Cultural Experiences
Bat Trang Ceramic Village: On the left bank of Hong river and about 10 km from Hanoi in East (in Gia Lam District, Hanoi), there situated a pottery village, which is the most famous and long-standing pottery village in Vietnam for its name of Bat Trang. Up to present, BatTrang Pottery Village has still been operating and developing ceaselessly. According to a legend, the village was first called as Bach Tho Phuong before its name was changed into Bat Trang Phuong. People in the village remember in their memory that the place of their origin Bo Bat Village (or called Bach Bat Village), Yen Mo District, Ninh BinhProvince.
Dong Ky Carpentry Village:
Dong Ky was at one time known as the ‘firecracker village’. Prior to 1995 (when the Government banned fire crackers) there was always a firecracker festival in Dong Ky. A competition for the loudest firecracker once resulted in the building of a gargantuan 16m long firecracker.
||If you don’t have special order, we will organize maximum group size with 6 people
- Motorcycle(s), spare parts and all fuel;
- Tour guide with his dirt bike;
- Third party motorbike insurance;
- All food (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
- All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
- Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program;
- Motorbiking protective pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Vietnam motorcycle tours - Hanoi Handcraft Village Motorcycle Tours (OHN01-01)