TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It should be noted that these terms and conditions form part of the booking form available on Vietnam Dirtbike Travel's website and therefore constitute part of the contract between Vietnam Dirtbike Travel and the applicant named in the completed booking form. Acceptance of any booking is therefore subject to agreement on the following terms and conditions:
- A booking can only be made after the return of a completed booking form accompanied by a deposit of 30% of total price. The remaining balance must be paid before the start date of the tour. Vietnam Dirtbike Travel reserves the right to charge an administration fee in the case of late bookings.
- Vietnam Dirtbike Travel must be notified of any cancellations no longer than 30 days before the start date of the tour. Cancellation notification must be made in writing (fax or e-mail to our site) and will be effective from the day it is received. Cancellations made prior to 45 days before the tour starting date will receive a full. Cancellations made 45 to 30 days before the start of the tour will receive a full refund of any money paid minus the deposit of 250$US. Cancellations made with less than 30 days to the start of the tour shall forfeit all sums paid. Exceptions to this policy will not be made for any reason.
• Vietnam Dirtbike Travel’s tours do not include personal medical insurance.
• Vietnam Dirtbike Travel ask each participant in our tours to sign a disclaimer stipulating that he/she contract personal insurance and that Vietnam Dirtbike Travel will not, in any circumstances, have to assume the responsibility or the expenses caused in the event of accident or disease. Any expenses incurred by Vietnam Dirtbike Travel in such circumstances will have to be reimbursed.
• It is the responsibility of the applicant to make sure they are sufficiently insured against medical and personal risks covering the tour. Without the correct insurance Vietnam Dirtbike Travel cannot let you join the tour. Insurance must cover repatriation, ambulance and air recovery. Trip cancellation insurance is up to you.
- It is expressly confirmed that Vietnam Dirtbike Travel cannot accept responsibility for loss or injury to the applicant arising directly through failure by the applicant, but shall be responsible only in the event that the loss or injury to the applicant has been directly occasioned by an error on Vietnam Dirtbike Travel’s behalf.
- Vietnam Dirtbike Travel does not take any responsibility for loss or injury caused by the applicant’s machinery if you choose to bring your own bike.
- Bike damage. In the event of an accident, the customer is required to pay the first 300$US. Any cost above this is covered by our insurance.
- Vietnam Dirtbike Travel reserves the right to alter the route as conditions prevail to accommodate changes in weather, terrain and physical condition of participants. The leader's decision is final.
- Vietnam Dirtbike Travel reserves the right to discontinue touring with individual applicants who disrupt the tour thereby affecting the enjoyment of fellow riders. This includes dangerous driving/putting other people’s safety at risk and any offence that breaks Vietnamese national law. There will be no refund under these circumstances.
- It is the responsibility of all applicants to meet at the time and designated start point. Participants failing to connect with the courtesy vehicle are liable for their own expenses to catch up with the tour.
- Delays in the Journey. Vietnam Dirtbike Travel cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen delays in your flights prior to, and after the tour whether caused by weather or other unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a delay you will be responsible for providing your own meals and accommodation.
- If during the holiday, you have a complaint please discuss the matter immediately with the tour leader who will take the appropriate action. Should you be dissatisfied with the result and feel that it has severely affected your enjoyment of the holiday please write to us within 30 days of your return. We will respond within the same period and endeavour to resolve the matter to our mutual satisfaction.
By their acceptance hereof the applicant agrees and accepts that he/she has read and understood the terms of these booking conditions and agrees to be bound by same. The applicant also confirms that he considers himself medically fit to participate in the tour and that no warranty has been given by Vietnam Dirtbike Travel as to the medical condition of the applicant. Any information provided by Vietnam Dirtbike Travel in relation to travel details or requirements in respect of passports, visas or other requirements for trips to Vietnam is provided on a voluntary basis and is not to be relied upon by the applicant.