Note: According to riders' reviews, we did adjust the length of tour program with extending by one or two days more. As a result this program now lasts 7 or 8 or 9 days as well. Due to the fact that this tour name is popular and associated with the development of us, we keep its name. Contact us for full itinerary.
- Trip Valid: 01/01/2016 to 31/12/2016
- Duration: 7-8-9 days
- Distance: 1.200-1.500 km plus
- Level: Intermediate - Expert
- Trip Code: ENW07-01
- Style: Experience
- Video: http://youtu.be/C6lkyxZ6TtM
- Introduction: This 7-8-9 days tour is designed exclusively for professional riders who dare to face the challenges to discover the most remote wilderness of the mountainous region in the North of Vietnam. More than 60% of riding time, you will ride on dirt roads. Crossing deep rivers and riding through jungles, you will find the tribes and reach the remote villages in solitary mountainous areas. Also, through this vietnam motorbike tour, you will have so many chances to see the beauty of natural scenery that you may never forget in your life. Clouds in Sapa and paddy rice fields in Mu Cang Chai are the highlights of this memorable tour. Due to the challenges of the tour, it can be changed at any time because of the weather conditions. Therefore, please think carefully before you register
Most of our tours are private and personalised, can be customised before and during the journey, taking into account actual roads and weather conditions and also your change of expectations.
ADV Vietnam Motorcycle Tours and Dirtbike Travel organises all-inclusive full package tours. The only exception is the request of travellers who wish to upgrade their accommodation for something more luxurious (but it will be depended on situation).
- Experienced tour guide on motorcycle (dirt bike);
- Standard hotel (double, twins or triple shared room) and/or homestay (sleeping bags, mosquito nets, sheets, pillows...are provided) during our Vietnam Motorcycle Tours;
- 6 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners with non-alcoholic beverages (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
- All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
- Vietnamese tea and drinking water;
- Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
- Drinks other than tea and local rice wine;
- Single room supplement if you request a single room;
- Motorbike protection pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
- Train or flight tickets before and after your tour;
- Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
- Accommodation and food in Hanoi;